Outsourcing is the latest buzzword these days, as more and more cost and quality conscious businesses all over the world are turning to destinations like India for outsourcing their non-core business processes. So, what exactly is outsourcing and what are the benefits of having an offshore partner do your work for you? This article looks at the benefits of outsourcing and the value proposition offered by getsix®.
What is outsourcing?
Outsourcing refers to the way in which companies entrust the processes of their business functions to external vendors. Any business process that can be done from an offshore location can be outsourced. This includes functions like transaction processing, payroll and order and inventory management to name a few. Some of the processes that can be outsourced to providers like getsix® are accounting and book keeping services, HR and payroll services, data conversion services, etc.
Benefits of outsourcing your business processes
There are many benefits of outsourcing your business processes to destinations around the world.
Some of them are:
1. Cost advantages – The most obvious and visible benefit relates to the cost savings that outsourcing brings about. You can get your job done at a lower cost and at better quality as well. Due to the difference in wages between western countries and eastern europea, the same kind of work that is done over there can be done in Poland at a fraction of the cost. There is a cost savings of around 30% by outsourcing your work to Poland. Plus, the quality of the services provided is high thereby ensuring that low-cost does not mean low-quality.
2. Increased efficiency – When you outsource your business needs to an outsourcing partner like getsix®, they bring years of experience in business practices and expertise in delivering complex outsourcing projects. Thus, they can do the job better with their knowledge and understanding of the domain. This leads to an increase in productivity and efficiency in the process thereby contributing to the bottom-line of your company.
3. Focus on core areas – Outsourcing your business processes would free your energies and enable you to focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
4. Save on infrastructure and technology – Outsourcing eliminates the need for investment in infrastructure as the outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.
5. Access to skilled resources – You no longer need to invest in recruiting and training expensive resources for your business. Providers like getsix® take care of the resourcing needs with their pool of highly skilled resources. The resources employed by getsix® are well educated in the respective business areas and are experienced in handling the business needs of companies that want to outsource. Furthermore, getsix® employs world class business practices perfected over the years by catering to customers around the globe. Get access to the expertise and capabilities of getsix® Solutions.
6. Time zone advantage – Apart from the cost advantage, the other much touted benefit has to do with the time zone differential between your country and the location you are outsourcing to. Get your job done while you are closed for the day and wake up to your service being delivered the next morning. This unique advantage gives you the benefit of round-the-clock business operations.
7. Faster and better services – Make your service offerings better with high quality deliverables and decrease the lead time it takes for your product to reach the marketplace. Thus you would be faster in getting your ideas converted into products and better at delivering the value-added proposition.
Choose getsix® as your offshore partner
getsix® has been a reliable and trustworthy outsourcing partner for a variety of businesses around the world. You can read our customer testimonials that speak of our commitment and dedication to making your business the number one in your field. Do get in touch with us for our services relating to the outsourcing of your business processes and this could be the beginning of a long-term outsourcing relationship.